System Test Engineer - Eindhoven - Noord-Brabant
Posted on juli 27, 2018juli 28, 2018 by bart brouwers
System designers are people who develop new stuff. System Test Engineers try to destroy the stuff designers have developed. Are you a master in destroying stuff? Then we are looking for you!
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application and marketing).
Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
* Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy
* Review of requirement and design documents from a test point of view
* Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
1. Based on a risk-based strategy
2. By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB)
3. Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
* Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes
* Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design
* Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process
* Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists and staff. Average team size is about 10 system test colleagues for projects typically larger than 20 man years containing software, electronics, mechatronics and components
We are looking for someone with
* Bechelor or Master within the technical domain
* Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge, ISTQB Advanced level is preferred
* System level test experience in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive
* Test automation knowledge / software development knowledge
* Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing)
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Joost de Boever (+31631049893, +31402116777) or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!