Sustaining Development Engineer - Roermond - Limburg
Posted on februari 6, 2018februari 7, 2018 by bart brouwers
As a Sustaining Development Engineer you analyze any identified defects and / or stagnations in the proper functioning of attractions and you can offer solutions.
Based on information obtained from the Field Service engineers and T & C engineers, you analyze shortcomings and / or stagnations in the adequate operation of attractions and you focus on optimizing the ease of use and the life of the attractions. You contribute solutions based on the analysis made; you are aware of the costs involved and the economic feasibility of this and you form an opinion on the extent to which the possible improvements are meaningful and profitable. You discuss the proposed solutions with the engineers involved (Engineering and Parts & Services), explain them and, where necessary, make proposals for the development of modifications. You are responsible for testing the proposed solutions and improvements.
* You have Bachelor/Master work and thinking level (eg Mechanical Engineering) supplemented with specific knowledge of control technology acquired by training
* You have relevant work experience
* You master the English language in word and writing
* Supporting the customer in solving questions or problems of a technical nature sets requirements for listening and persuasiveness
* You are tactful, result-oriented and customer-oriented
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Bart Brouwers (+31631049874, +31402116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!