Life Test Engineer - Nijmegen - Gelderland
Posted on juli 18, 2018juli 20, 2018 by romy reijnders
Are you a Life Test Engineer and do you have experience with working in a Semiconductor environment? Then this position as a Life Test Engineer for a high tech company might be the right new challenge for you! Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you're interested by clicking the 'apply' button.
The Life Test Engineer [LTE] is part of the life test-engineering group in the Reliability section. This department is engaged in qualifying new or modified diffusion processes, assembly techniques, wrappings and therein fabricated ICs with regard to quality and reliability issues.
* Basic knowledge of all applications running in the life test group and a specialist in more than one application area. (RF, Audio, High Voltage, High Power, Analog, Digital)
* Perform a thorough risk analysis to determine a reliable Reliability life test setup. (FMEA tool)
* Review of "Type of work instructions" serving trials properly implemented biased
* Demonstrated experience with project work
* Coordinates new life test projects based on available engineering capacity
* Knowledge of life infrastructure (equipment, facilities, software or materials)
* Initiates and pulls improvement actions that lead to improved performance (quality, knowledge, speed, cost)
* Maintains a network of contacts worldwide with reliability testing laboratories
As a Life Test Engineer you meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor in Electronics is must
* Preference is 4 - 7 years of experience in developing electrical HW. Candidates with 2 - 4 years experience will also be considered
* Technical knowledge: mechanical, high-voltage, digital, analog and RF
* Knowledge of product applications
* Good organizer, self-contained
* Good communication and social skills to work closely with BL partners and other labs
* Creative, pragmatic and initiative
* Entrepreneurial and results-oriented
* Flexible working outside office hours so that arrangements be realized with the customer on time
* Good knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!
Posted in High Tech & SemiconductorsTagged Gelderland, High Tech & Semiconductors, Nederland