Tyre Model Parametrization Engineer
7 november 2018
TASS International (A Siemens Business) provides the industry-standard in tyre simulation models for vehicle dynamics applications. We are looking to extend our team with an experienced Engineer (Expert) to optimize the model parameterization methods of the Simcenter Tyre software suite. The role requires a solid background in system identification and numerical optimization
* As a member of the R&D team you will be responsible for the parameter identification methodology of our tyre models.
* You will take an active role in maintaining and expanding our tyre measurement and model identification knowledge.
* You will discuss with technical counterparts within TASS/Siemens as well as at our customers to create a deep understanding of their tyre testing possibilities and parameter identification needs.
* You will (co)-author technical papers and present these at relevant conferences.
Required Background & Education:
* Education level: MSc or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
* High level of expertise in physics based modelling and system identification.
* Expertise in numerical optimization techniques.
* Knowledge of and experience with Matlab m-scripting and Matlab Simulink.
* Affection with measurement, control and signal processing techniques.
* Excellent command of the English language.
Considered as strong assets:
* Experience in tyre measurements and modelling.
* Experience in working in the automotive or tyre manufacturing industry.
Experience in working in a software product development environment
Job ID: 87917
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time