Requirements Engineer Requirements Engineer
Opleidingsniveau: HBO Dienstverband: Vast Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Over de functie
Are you driven by maximizing value delivery to customers?
As a Requirements Engineer, you play a crucial role in helping grow our company by ensuring that we deliver the products that our customers need. You bridge the gap between the customer, internal stakeholders and the development department by gathering requirements and identifying business problems. You have a commercial focus but don't compromise on quality, and constantly strive to improve the value of our main products.
We move towards a new society where every person has a reliable reusable digital identity. This digital identity can be used to securely exchange information, engage into remote transactions and protect confidential data and devices.
This digital identity will be integrated into your phone, car, IoT devices and will - among other things - enable you fridge to order directly and securely at your grocery store. The emergence of global online trust between persons and organisations is a paradigm shift that will change the role of existing institution such as bank and governments.
The impact of this shift is immense, but vulnerable. We believe that a social enterprise like our client should lead the way and ensure a future internet with many new opportunities while maintaining citizen privacy and avoiding single points of failure. We want you to join us in transforming this vision into reality.
Some of the challenging tasks of a Requirements Engineer
* Together with the Product Owner, and with input from Business Development, you will establish a clear vision for our products, and you will maintain a clear product backlog to make it come true
* You ensure you understand what the clients and stakeholders really want and document the functional (and technical) requirements
* Translating high level product improvement proposals and product strategies into more detailed system requirement specifications
* You identify and formulate the outlines of a Minimal Viable Product, looking to deliver desired outcomes and results instead of just working software, as such ensuring the value of the work of the development teams is maximized
* Together with the development team you will ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality
* Balancing between describing functional features and technical requirements is key, since our client builds a very technical product.
Over het bedrijf
* Strong experience with business analysis and/or requirements engineering for a technically complex software product
* Excellent Dutch and English language skills
* You excel at motivating and aligning a team, so that they have clear guidance on what to achieve
* You understand the only true measure of progress is the value that is delivered to your stakeholders
* You have strong communication skills. You can communicate with stakeholders on all levels and explain simple solutions to complex problems
* With your good problem analysis skills, you understand the deeper root issue or opportunity beneath the stated symptoms and are able to describe those in clear, small functional slices
* At least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
* Having experience and/or focus on UX design is a plus
* Our client is governed through Holacracy giving you lots of opportunities for personal growth and creative freedom
* We will take good care of you with free drinks, fruit, lunch and fresh salads
* Nice company trips and social events
* Cool office with table foosball and table tennis, in the city center of Rotterdam near Central Station
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Rajni Moennalal via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-22666169.
Geplaatst: 02-03-2018 Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Specialisme: Information Management Opleidingsniveau: HBO
Locatie: Rotterdam Ervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
Branche: Automatisering/IT Dienstverband: Vast
Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Specialisme: Information Management
Ervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
* Mail vacature aan jezelf
* Solliciteer direct
Solliciteer op deze functie door hierboven op 'Solliciteer direct' te klikken. In ons sollicitatieproces is een cv verplicht maar een motivatiebrief is niet nodig.
Experis is onderdeel van ManpowerGroup. We bemiddelen tussen organisaties en professionals in vaste en interimbanen. Wij hebben de overtuiging dat plezier in het werk en werken vanuit persoonlijke drijfveren, leidt tot succes. Experis verbindt de ambitie van werkgevers met de talenten van professionals. Als deze samenkomen, behalen we samen een optimaal resultaat. Dit doen we al meer dan 30 jaar met veel plezier, succes en toewijding.
Experis. A different kind of talent company.