My Client is a large EPCM Consultancy who are expanding and searching a Project manager with a Mechanical background for a 12 month renewable contract.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for implementing the project. You are responsible for organizing and conducting meetings and keeping workplace inspections. You work in accordance with the applicable domestic and safety regulations and help towards the completion of the project in accordance with the agreed contract within budget and schedule.
• Monitor the progress of the projects and reports,
• Direct the staff on the project,
• Responsible for the quality of work,
• Responsible for the planning and progress of the work and their distribution among employees,
• Supervise the activities carried out by a third party,
• Ensure compliance within the working hour,
• Assess supplied materials and ensure the quality of work,
• Independently create ISOs and process changes on site,
• Drafting work permit and Task Risk Analyses.
• HBO/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
• Good Communication skills, written skills in English & Dutch,
• In possession of VCA VOL diploma.
If you feel your skills match the above requirements, please use the link below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!