NPI Quality Engineer - Nijmegen - Gelderland
Posted on september 24, 2018september 25, 2018 by romy reijnders
Are you a Quality Engineer with in dept knowledge of IC technology and expert knowledge of quality tools? Then this is the perfect new challenge for you. For one of our partners in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a NPI Quality Engineer!
As a NPI Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Intrinsic quality in new developed products, compliant with customer quality requirements as well as NXP guidelines (QRS, DfX, Safe Launch). This means writing qualification plans, execution of the qualification and reporting.
* Execute a thorough risk-analysis on the development of product/process/ package concepts based on FMEA analysis, knowledge of structural similarity rules and applicable quality specifications and translate this to a qualification strategy.
* Analyze and conclude on failures in reliability testing in cooperation with failure & material analysis
* Prepare customer documentation: customer requirements review, customer quality documentation (PQP/PPAP/PCN/ Questionnaires), complaints (CQC system), alerts and risk assessments.
* Quality interface to diffusion/assembly/test-fabs (review ECN, qualplans, waivers, 8D's, risk-assessments, non-conformances).
* Participate and/or drive 8D-teams related to New product introduction with suppliers and manufacturing sites.
As a NPI Quality Engineer you hold a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Physics, Electronics or a comparable field. You also have in depth knowledge of IC technology (diffusion process & package technology) and quality & reliability. Besides this you also meet the following requirements:
* Expert knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, PDCA, DOE, 8D, 6σ etc) and application
* Analytical thinker, problem solver
* Good organizational skills, project leader skills and high level of independence
* Creative and taking initiative
* High drive, result oriented and teamworker
* Strong in communication, interaction, presentation and reporting
* Flexible in working off-office hours to ensure realizing commitments
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Romy Reijnders. We look forward to meeting you personally!
Posted in High Tech & SemiconductorsTagged Gelderland, HBO, High Tech & Semiconductors, Nederland, Noord-Brabant, WO