Mathematics Specialist - Boxmeer - Noord-Brabant
Posted on februari 11, 2019februari 11, 2019 by romy reijnders
Are you the Mathematics Specialist that wil define and develop calculations in scientific data processing systems? And do you have experience with Microsoft Excel or a similar tool to design mathematical solutions? Then you are the Mathematics Specialist we are looking for! Read this vacancy for more information and click the 'apply' button when you're interested!
Your responsibilities as a Mathematics Specialist are:
* Define and develop calculations in scientific data processing systems.
* Act as a subject matter expert for calculations implemented in these systems.
* Work closely with business partners to define improvements and support scientific calculation related questions.
* Provide scientific support for the validation of these calculations.
* Capture new demand and work with the IT Account Manager to ensure project funding.
* Work in project teams (potentially manage a project) to implement calculation solutions.
* Collaborate with counterparts from the human health divisions.
As a Mathematics Specialist you hold a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, (Bio) Statistics or a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in matchmetics analysis.
Required qualifications and skills
* Ability to work self-motivated and independently
* Good listening and problem analysis skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to present to key business and IT stakeholders. Effectively communicate complex concepts with vendors, co-workers and management, both verbally and in writing
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate in an international environment
* Able to use Microsoft Excel or similar tool to design mathematical solutions to be implemented
* Able to work in a highly regulated environment
* Good statistical and/or mathematical knowledge
Preferred qualifications and skills
* Experience in a laboratory environment
* Experience in a (bio)pharmaceutical environment
* Knowledge of programming in statistical tools (e.g. R, SAS, EXCEL)
* Experience in a validated environment and understanding of the principles of GLP/GMP
* Good knowledge of the Dutch language
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!
Posted in Manufacturing & ProductionTagged Manufacturing & Production, Nederland, Noord-Brabant