Intern - Business Analyst EMEA (Sales Planning)
As the intern of Sales Planning, you will support the EMEA Sales Planning Manager together with the Regional and Functional Sales Operations Managers. The support includes business and data analysis to support Go-to-market decisions and execution of the strategy. Coordinate with the Sales Operations Managers, EMEA Finance and the HQ Sales Operations functions the correct capture of the data in the most efficient way. Admin and execute operational processes and suggest process improvements/automation.
This job will give you a view on the strategy, tactical and operational execution of the EMEA Sales Planning process, including all different Sales functions and covering all EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Including different market segments and route to market.
- Support the EMEA Sales Planning process
- Analysis of business metrics across all Sales Function within EMEA
- Documentation of planning process and decision-making steps and preparing (Executive) review documentations
- Administration of planning decisions in planning tools
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Provide business analytics (Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Data governance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Google Suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented sale-driven environment.
- Knowledge of and basic experience in project management
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent requests/issues.
- Business acumen, including a good sense of how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line.
- Undergraduate/graduate student in The Netherlands who is majoring in Economics, Business studies, Business Administration or related subjects
- Interest in tech/sales
Sales Planning is part of the World Wide Sales Operations organization. Sales Operations is the supporting organization to Sales Management and Sales to make decisions and processes more smoothly.
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration (approximately 6 months) of this internship. Flexible start date October-November 2020.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.