Appstore test engineer Helmond
Appstore test engineer Helmond
Opleidingsniveau: HBO Dienstverband: Interim Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Over de functie
As `Appstore Test Engineer` you are specialized in testing client based applications (mobile, media streamers, CPE, browsers). You are responsible for building and maintaining a Test Framework for the validation of a variety of Mobile clients, running on Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Android TV, FireTV or embedded in Web browsers.
You should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. You will work closely with developers, project managers, network engineers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. you should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
* As a scrum team member actively participate in the grooming of requirements, impacting effort, defining acceptance criteria and developing test scripts.
* Work together with the product owner to make sure requirements are not open for interpretation (review and rewrite requirements where necessary)
* Breaking down business requirements to technical requirements and define testable acceptance criteria (requires full understanding of technical solution)
* Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
* Needs to proactively approach product owners to both groom requirements and come to full and complete understanding of the product
* Needs to proactively approach project managers to agree on release dates and be able to argue why dates/product is at risk
* Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
* Responsible to risk assess each delivery
* Based on product risk decide on formal test techniques to be used
* Fully responsible for writing test cases and test scripts
* Organising review sessions with peer Test engineer and Development lead
* Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
* Fully master Equivalence Partitioning (EP)
* Fully master Boundary Value Analysis (BVA)
* Fully master Decision table testing (C/E)
* Fully master Process Cycle Testing (PCT)
* Fully master State Transition Testing (STT)
* Fully master Syntax Testing
* Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
* Expected to be a tool expert for at least one of the industry standards like APPIUM, SELENIUM, SOAPUI, JMETER, CUCUMBER, SPECFLOW, .
* Full understanding of setting up test frameworks
* Execute and deep dive analysis of automation test results.
* Be able to deduct meaning on automated test result. Not a simple fire and report activity
* Be able to produce reports for senior management with clear breakdown in KPI
* Lead troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
* Need to take ownership for reproducing production defects in Test Lab
* Be able to find root cause and handover detailed report to development team
* Setup and lead CCB meetings to discuss and prioritise defects
* Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA and CONFLUENCE or similar tools/means
* Writing detailed and complete defect reports
* Communicate risks and make sure ticket is correctly prioritised
* Include root cause investigation results to argue case
* Support deployment of applications and perform "validation testing" during the off-hours maintenance windows
* Together with product owner define acceptance criteria (based on the business requirements)
* Execute tests and feedback results to stakeholders
* Development labs in Helmond and Schiphol-Rijk supporting ongoing test design, development and execution.
* Responsible for designing own test labs
* Responsible for test preparation like configuring embedded hardware, installing the right components
* Production environment (all countries) for supporting debug activities
Over het bedrijf
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Complete understanding of Android, IOS and Windows Mobile eco systems
* In depth knowledge of mobile test frameworks like APPIUM, SELENIUM
* Experience with traffic analysis using Wireshark/Fiddler or similar tools
* 5 years relevant work experience in software testing
* Certified ISTQB Advanced Test Engineer, specialized in testing UI applications
salary range: 3000 - 4000
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Djamila Hagemans via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geplaatst: 21-02-2018 Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Specialisme: Projectmanagement Opleidingsniveau: HBO
Locatie: Helmond Ervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
Branche: Automatisering/IT Dienstverband: Interim
Salaris: 3500 - 5000
Ervaring: 5 tot 10 jaar
* Mail vacature aan jezelf
* Solliciteer direct
Solliciteer op deze functie door hierboven op 'Solliciteer direct' te klikken. In ons sollicitatieproces is een cv verplicht maar een motivatiebrief is niet nodig.
Experis is onderdeel van ManpowerGroup. We bemiddelen tussen organisaties en professionals in vaste en interimbanen. Wij hebben de overtuiging dat plezier in het werk en werken vanuit persoonlijke drijfveren, leidt tot succes. Experis verbindt de ambitie van werkgevers met de talenten van professionals. Als deze samenkomen, behalen we samen een optimaal resultaat. Dit doen we al meer dan 30 jaar met veel plezier, succes en toewijding.
Experis. A different kind of talent company.