Warehouse Operative - IT - Fulltime
Taking part optimizing the daily operation of warehouses at Rotterdam to perform support to the customer with information, pre-config and equipment. And
Logistical functions to the highest degree of accuracy, cost effectiveness and timely support in
accordance with general strategic interest of the company
Our client is a trusted partner in fully managed smart network solutions, based on an intelligent hybrid network and unrivalled digital solutions.
As Warehouse Operative - Temporary you are responsible for:
- Running all RMAs that comes from ourcustomers in accordance to RMA process.
- Pro-actively follow up all RMA relatedTickets.
- Responsible from initiated RMA request to agreed delivery location for both purchase and logistics (end to end)
- Technical support for warehouse Rotterdam.
- Technical and QA for outgoing shipments when needed.
- Installations, testand HUB implementations when needed.
Profiel van kandidaat
As Warehouse Operative - Temporary you should bring:
- Considerable knowledge and or education within Logistics.
- Experienced in negotiations with customers in a diverse and international environment.
- High ambitions on my own and others behalf with good ability and motivation for learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English) and ability to listen and understand expectations.
- Flexibility to performalsoothertasksoutside the scope of main role.
- Priorities tasks and comply with agreements.
- Ready to travel in relation with work activities if needed.
This is a temporary assignment for 12 months. For this position a drivers license is optional, the location is reachable by public transport.