Upgrades Coordinator EUV - Eindhoven - Noord-Brabant
Posted on december 14, 2018december 14, 2018 by steven van de laar
The EFU (EUV Factory Upgrades) group is responsible for executing, planning and coordinating NXE pilot system/module upgrades in accordance with the highest quality norms and a strict delivery schedule. Our target is to ensure NXE output systems are in best possible configuration before shipping to the customers' sites, including all (recently) released upgrades for Drive Laser, Source and Scanner modules. The upgrades integration team is part of the EFU Group and focuses on  work preparation, and  upgrades coordination.
As an Upgrades Coordinator (comparable to: System Owner, Module Owner, Output Leader, CS coordinator), your primary challenge is to coordinate upgrades within the EUV pilot factory and during field installs (0-30%). Your main task is coordinating the execution of the sequence of work.
Additionally, you are in charge of ensuring all operational conditions to execute the upgrade are in place, including parts, tools, knowledge, capacity and facilities. This often requires you to enforce upgrades way-of-working from our internal customers and suppliers, so the entire organization learns and moves forward. This constant attention for improvement and development is a typical secondary challenge as an EFUC.
* Drive progress on the machine
* Create and maintain the daily execution plan
* Escalate issues when needed
* Report in 09:00 and 10:00 progress meetings
* Prepare and archive the upgrade (incl CT improvement)
Plan & execute upgrades
* Create & maintain dynamic complex upgrade plan with minimal impact on CT.
* Drive complex upgrade progress & fast escalation of technical, process and logistical issues.
* Effectively manage relevant stakeholders during preparation and execution (for all 6p=P).
* Handle most problems and structural problems on your own, support others within the team when needed.
* Identify risks when problems occur and take responsibility to get a solution. Support others within the team in solving problems.
Knowledge management & team development
* Have general knowledge on product functionality of the main NXE (sub)modules and their upgrades.
* Pro-actively gain knowledge of new products & processes, modifications, (sub)modules & total systems.
* Share knowledge between colleagues and important stakeholders within the group.
* Support and back-up other team members.
Quality control & continuous improvement
* Set and enforce pilot production quality standards.
* Identify quality improvements and support implementation within the group.
* Participate in improvement projects within the sector.
Experienced HBO (3+ yr) or Academic starter with an engineering degree (Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Industrial Engineering are preferred).
As the NXE programs (Source and Scanner) remain somewhat turbulent, and the EUV Factory is moving towards a volume manufacturing way of working, the EFUI works in a highly dynamic environment. As such, the constant balancing of the 'ability to react fast' with the 'need for quality, structure and control' is a typical characteristic of the EFUI job. The ideal candidate flourishes in this dynamic environment and is able to keep a cool head.
Flexibility, stress resistance and Professional attitude:
* You know how to handle stressful and hectic (maybe even chaotic) situations and are able to deliver structured, good quality results, despite such diversions
* You are an analytical thinker with a positive 'go get' attitude
* You work according planning, and timely report to your PL / TL on progress
* You are able to digest and adapt to changes quickly and positively
* You are able to effectively prioritize your work and stick to agreed priorities
* In case of issues, you give recommendations on possible solutionsOwnership:
* You work safe at all times and encourage others to do so as well
* You think in terms of 'what's best for the company' and show your commitment to the team/department's values and best-practices
* You are an open minded team player who uses his/her own initiative
* You drive to achieve high quality of work
* As the Upgrade Integrator, you take ownership of your upgrade slots, coordinating planning and execution activities within and outside the teamTeam play:
* You are a good communicator and focus your skills on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
* When needed, you explain process issues as well as equipment issues to (junior) colleagues within or outside the team
* You coach new team members, mentoring them from a technical and procedural perspective
* You work highly independent and maintain team cohesion at the same time
* You thrive in an autonomous, self-regulating team and make sure your colleagues are well integrated
* You are committed to remain within the upgrades department for at least 3 yearsSelf-learning:
* You have a high level of technical/organizational understanding and commitment to self-learning
* You develop knowledge and have an overview of the different modules
* You initiate improvements for optimizing standard processes based on experience and expertiseField support:
* You are proficient with the English language (speaking/reading/writing)
* You are aware of and act on various cultural differences
* You are willing to support upgrades on customer sites (0-20%)
Context of the position
As EFUC, you report to the group leader EF Upgrades Integration.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Marjolein van Breugel (+31631049896, +31402116777 or email@example.com), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!
Posted in High Tech & SemiconductorsTagged HBO, High Tech & Semiconductors, Nederland, Noord-Brabant