Tool Facilitator - Eindhoven - Noord-Brabant
Posted on februari 8, 2019februari 8, 2019 by steven van de laar
Would you like to be part of the ASML Operational Services (Labaratory,Tooling and Cleanroom Services) as a Tool Facilitator?
Our sector is responsible for providing professional Operations Services (Laboratory, Tooling and Cleanroom Services) to ensure the manufacturing excellence. As a team we deliver 100% service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way.
For the production processes tools are required for building and testing the machine. At the Tool Center we deliver high quality tool support which enables ASML to perform their production processes safe and without any disturbance.
Are you a team player, service oriented, flexible and a goal oriented person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high tech environment? Then the function of Production Facilitator might be the job for you!
In this function you will facilitate production by providing them with the correct tools, at the correct moment, with the correct quality and at the correct place. Main tasks are:
* Lend out and return tools and equipment to and from our internal customers;
* Transport of tools in the cleanroom to the cabins;
* Check tools on quality, completeness and correctness;
* Clean and pack tools for storage and transport;
* Manage tool availability to prevent disturbances in the production processes;
* Check inventory and make sure tools are well maintained;
* Signaling and solving bottlenecks and make improvement proposals;
Candidate will work in 2-shift schedule, with an allowance of 25.1%. In the (near) future it is possible that we will change to a 5-shift schedule.
MBO 3 or 4 Logistics of equivalent, affinity with tooling and technics is a pre VMBO+ Affinity with logistics and technology
Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience.
* Good communication skills and good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
* A good computer skill, for example Excel is a must. SAP knowledge is a pre;
* Proactive and hands on mentality, think in opportunities;
* Analytical and driven to share knowledge and continuous improvement.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Jeroen van Nieuwenhoven (+31613886682, or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We look forward to meeting you personally!