Technical Business Analyst
Duur: 14-06-2021 - 31-12-2021 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Let op: Klant hanteert 2 dagen inwerken tegen nul tarief.
Deze aanvraag is geschikt voor kandidaten die over een geldige woon & werkvergunning beschikken ivm snelle onboarding onsite.
As the Technical Business Analyst you are the primary liaison between Channel Management and internal/external stakeholders. You will join a small scrum team who are busy developing a BI solution to support the analytical and decision making requirements of the Department along with providing the necessary operational support necessary to deliver a high quality of service to end users. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to ensure an excellent customer experience through effective and efficient deployment of online IT Support for our employees. Together with your testing and development colleagues you participate as a member in two scrum teams and your focus is on gathering business requirements, translating them into IT solutions. In order to implement the solutions that match stakeholder expectations and technical possibilities you are constantly in contact with stakeholders involved. You will also play an important role in facilitating all Scrum master duties for the teams.
Tasks, deliverables and responsibilities:
Facilitation workshops and scrum events
• You provide high impact strategic and tactical advice on senior management level.
• You translate business requirements into Product Backlog Items (PBIs) to be picked up by the scrum team(s). You are responsible for requirements documentation and assist in developing and deploying the solution.
• You are the liaison officer between the business and the IT DevOps team and act as a reference point for staff colleagues and the business partners.
• You develop and maintain knowledge of the business and business architecture.
• You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary: support, test, and development.
• You have a focus on quality, maintainability and stability of the IT solutions delivered; this directly relates to the operational responsibility your DevOps team has
• You act as the lead business analyst by coaching keeping overview of all analysis activities and aligning them to each other and the planning.
Required experience (Must)
• 3 or more years’ experience in one the following subjects: business analysis + Scrum Master
• Experience with Agile and/or SCRUM
• You are a team player
• You are able to focus and work efficiently, setting clear priorities.
• You are a strong communicator, in particular towards business parties.
• You actively build relationships with all your relevant stakeholders and are able to do this on operational as well as on senior management level
• You use your knowledge and judgment to assist colleagues and challenge our customers’ questions and proposed solutions.
• You can handle and resist pressures from strong-minded stakeholders that think differently.
• You have a creative mentality and you explore alternative workarounds.
• You are self-starting and can work independently.
• You are good at detecting, understanding and documenting customers’ wishes and needs; responding and anticipating to this. You think from a customer’s perspective and are aimed at realising customer value and improving service provision.
• You are delivery-minded, actively focusing on achieving results and reaching the goals of the organisation or the unit. You are looking for challenges and identify and create opportunities to improve results.
• You are able to relay requirements, ideas and opinions clearly, comprehensively and correctly in English, both verbally and in writing. You show an insight into the mutual relations between groups or business units and are aware of the different interests and taking these into account in actions.
• You set high requirements to the quality of products, services and processes and act accordingly"