System Qualification Test Engineer
To adjust, test and deliver products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times. The test technician is responsible for adjusting and testing products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products. Lays down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process; identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems, if needed be in cooperation with the other disciplines.
- MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering, with 5-7 years experience. Or HBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, preferably with 1-3 years of experience.
- Hans-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering; proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams with a high-tech environment.
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure.
- Independent, pro active, flexible team player.
- Analytical, solving problems.
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices.
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development.
- Eager to learn and expand skills.
- Able to work alone including night shifts.
- Able to speak and understand English and/or Dutch.
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English.