System Integration and Integrated Safety Engineer (294598)
Job ID 294598 - Posted 19/03/2018 - Netherlands - Eindhoven - Digital Factory - Engineering - Experienced Professional - Permanent - Full time only
System Integration and Integrated Safety Engineer
Siemens Industry Software N.V. (SISW, formerly known as LMS) is an engineering innovation company, with proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system modelling for noise, vibration, durability and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications. SISW is part of the Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
We are currently looking for a System Integration and Integrated Safety Engineer.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Establish the capabilities of vehicle safety advanced research.
* Integration and testing of hardware and software.
* Safety systems integration
* Produce and properly archive requirements, specification, design model, data flow, testing, disaster recovery, and acceptance documentation for system interfaces
* Use well developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills to find and resolve interface issues that arise during testing or troubleshooting
* A degree (Master) in Mechanical Engineering or equal experience
* Background /interest in Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, System Integration or Integrated Safety.
* Fluent in English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
* You are able to manage priorities in your workload; able to handle several tasks simultaneously
* Good at problem solving, good analytical reasoning
* Teamwork oriented