Supply Chain CSR
- Customer Service Supply Chain (English speaking)
- Global market leader in the chemical industry
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its 13,000 employees around the globe, our client produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, and improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road. Our client located in Rotterdam is looking for a Customer Service Supply Chain (English).
- Deliver highest quality service to customers in Europe by handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Acts as the link between Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way;
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices;
- Consignment Stocks - Manages, reviews and invoices consignment stocks according to the contract and in close collaboration with the account manager and Supervisor.
- Check and maintain accuracy of Customer Master Data in the SAP system in liaison with Master Data team;
- Processing and registering contract and contract addendums in SAP;
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements;
- Acts as Customer Service back up if necessary;
- Responsible and accountable for the resolution of order-to-cash process problems and effective communication to all involved parties;
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum Bachelor level, preferably in Supply chain or Logistics
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and fulfillment processes
- Circa 2 tot 5 years of experience in Customer Service/Logistics handling/Supply Chain employee
- Experience with ERP knowledge, especially SAP is a big plus
- You are skilled in Ms Office and Excell
- You are fluent in English verbal as written, French or German would be an advantage
As Customer Service Supply Chain (English speaking) you will get a contract from Page Personnel for a period of 6 months with a possibility to extend the contract for the longer term at our client in Rotterdam.