Sr Software Engineer
As a Senior Back-End Developer you will join an international team of software engineering professionals and drive and maintain development of cloud, distributed web-based applications in the area of Pharma & Biotech Technology solutions. The successful candidate will bring and share sufficient process experience in Agile/Scrum methodology, emphasising collaboration and teamwork in application to enterprise software development.
Who you are:
• Open minded, friendly, ready for new challenges with a strong focus on collaboration
• Always ready to help, educate and mentor other team members
• Committed to the successful delivery of business objectives
• Proactive, suggesting and driving your solutions forward
• Passionate about learning new tools and techniques
• Delivering software using modern technology stacks (microservices, single page applications)
• Developing testing automation, including unit and functional testing with BDD, integration testing
• Acting as a member of the Scrum team, collaborating with colleagues, constantly improving the processes
• Suggesting and implementing solutions using AWS Cloud infrastructure
• Facilitating and performing code reviews
• Mentoring and helping remote team members
What we offer
• Competitive package based on experience and relevant skills
• Great development opportunities internationally for high performers
• Flexible working arrangements
• Additional benefits, like tax deductible bike purchase
• Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term development and job opportunities
• Various social responsibility programs, channelling knowledge and strengths to help communities around the world improve education, science, healthcare and protect the the environment.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.