Software Engineer Technical Applications
Do you have a deep interest in technology and are you able to understand and improve the world around it? Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative software solutions within the high-tech industry? Then join our Technical Applications team and participate in complex projects for the High-tech make industry!
Lianne Snellenburg, Team Manager Technical Applications:
" I’m looking for a technically oriented Software Engineer with a strong focus in functional applications software and customer product development. As a Software Engineer in the TA team you work with the total end product in mind. You consult and work closely with colleagues to fine-tune the development process and make the hardware come to life. You will work on building new software development platforms, high level control software, user interfaces and data processing for complex projects in the high-tech field. In addition, an important part of the development process is the testing, implementation and integration of the code you have written. Let me know if you want to know more about the role, I’ll gladly tell you more about it! "
- You draw up the software specifications, determine the required development environment and choose the most suitable technical solution for the software design.
- You translate user stories in efficient software solutions
- You participate in reviews of user requirements and advise on improvements within processes.
- You assist in creating a project management plan, architecture and / or test plan.
- You maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- You maintain documentation and troubleshoot software issues on the way.
What are you bringing?
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of Electronics or Computer Science or similar
- You have demonstrable experience in the field of C ++ / Python or C# / .NET (Core)
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum (SAFE) methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- You have affinity with software quality testing
- You have experience coding in a Linux or Windows environment
- You are in possession of a driving license B
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organisation that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
We also offer:
- A permanent contract with a nice salary.
- 25 vacation days and holiday pay.
- Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
- Bonus scheme.
- A good pension.
- Working from home allowance.
- Extensive education and training opportunities through our own Capgemini Engineering Academy.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab, where you can start your own hobby project with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Plenty of trips, drinks, knowledge nights, pizza sessions and LAN parties.
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.