Duur: 19-04-2021 - 31-12-2021 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Aanbieden kan tot: 13-04-2021 16.00 uur.
Let op: Klant hanteert 2 dagen inwerken tegen nul tarief.
Working in an environment where your contribution can make a significate impact in building and enhancing the future Front to Back to Risk Murex platform for this company. Also, imagine that you will be working on the latest modules and technologies used in Murex, together with the latest software development and testing tools such as CI/CD and automated testing. All of this within a team where the human element and interactions are considered the most valuable capital.
Making a difference
This is a bank with branches across the globe. IT Systems Wholesale & International is the IT provider for Wholesale & International business. The systems developed and managed by IT Systems are used globally. The Murex Scrum team is located across Utrecht, London, Pune and Melbourne so that it can provide 24x7 support and deliver change to the business who are located across numerous locations globally (e.g. Oceania, Asia, Europe, Americas).
The team is also engaged with an on-going Programme to implement next phases of the Front-to-Back-to-Risk trade processing platform based on the Murex product, replacing a number of current systems.
Our team is looking for a Business Analyst who will focus primarily on the functional area of Back Office. The perfect fit is someone who has excellent functional and technical analytical skills in relation to the back office modules of the Murex platform. Furthermore, one must be able to communicate clear requirements in the form of user stories, for which comprehensive tests will be made available as well.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to execute all change and run activities of the Murex product. You will be T-shaped along the way to help delivering value to the product. Knowledge sharing and mentoring are considered key in the team to help each other grow and continue learning while performing our duties.
Your contribution / Result
Delivery-focused, proactive, willing to challenge decisions and direction but align when agreed, ready to put in extra effort to achieve ambitious goals, team player, transparent and open to new ideas and ways of working, your role will require you to:
- Analyse user/business requirements, construct user stories and Product Backlog Items to be developed in to system solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support (including on-call out-of-office-hours and being part of a rotation scheme that requires evening work every so many weeks) for the production service; when escalated, resolve incidents and problems in area of expertise
- Review and optimise requirements in liaison with the vendor and other parties
- Oversee the development of functional solutions within the Murex environment
- Investigate, and propose solutions, on functional and technical issues raised
- Facilitate knowledge handover to team members on functional and where appropriate technical components to remove single points of expertise and key person risk
- Work with other team members in an Agile/DevOps way-of-working, construct relevant solution and tests per functional requirement
- Agree functional resolutions within service and project timeframes with vendor
- You are part of a DevOps team with autonomy, you proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions.
In terms of technical skills around the Murex platform, it is important that you recognize the checklist below:
- MxML Exchange (workflows, tasks, Amendment agent, space definitions, interfaces, trade repository)
- BO Support / Development Skills
- XML/XLS development skills (Message transformation and generation: swift, documents, advices, notifications etc)
- Trade lifecycle (booking and market operations) for FXMM, IRD vanilla products, Futures (margin calls), call accounts
- Contract matching logic
- Pretrade workflow (pricing and booking sequences)
- Cash settlements (release cycle, netting, fixing, split etc)
- SSI management and maintenance (nostro, Vostro, SSI assignment logic)
- Confirmation instruction setup and assignment (filters setup with Murex Data query language)
- User definable fields setup
- CLS OOB interface
- +A3Accounting rules setup for trades and flows (OOB rules and customized rules using simulation views)
- Datamart reporting chain (for PL and GL reports)
- Official P&L generation and simulation views knowledge
- Unix knowledge to investigate logs
Nice to have
- Fixed income product knowledge (different flavors of bonds types, repos, asset swaps, CDS etc)
- MLC and collateral management