Duur: 01-06-2021 - 31-12-2021 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: Toegestaan (allowed).
ZZP: Niet toegestaan (not allowed).
Aanbieden kan tot: 01-06-2021 10.00 uur.
Let op: Klant hanteert 2 dagen inwerken tegen nul tarief.
Imagine leveraging your passion for data in supporting the company's data-driven ambitions. To support all business initiatives with a need for data (structured and unstructured, high volume and/or streaming), This company is implementing an Enterprise Data Lake platform in the cloud. One of the key characteristics of this Enterprise Data Lake (EDL) platform is the concept of self-service: both producers and consumers of data should be able to use the platform in a self-service way.
Team Hypnos is working on the self-service concept together with four other scrum teams. Producers and consumers use the web services that Hypnos develops using Python on the Azure cloud platform. An example of such a web service is the processing of metadata of data on the platform.
As an experienced Software Engineer Data Lake you make a difference by:
• Developing high quality web services with Python on the Azure cloud platform
• Helping others grow in their role as a software engineer by explaining concepts and a way of thinking
• Thoroughly refining user stories with a technical view
• Working as a team member others can rely on skills and experience
• Proven experience as a RESTful API developer in Python (with for example, fastapi or flask)
• Capable of explaining technical concepts to other team members
• Experience with deployments on Azure, CI/CD, YAML pipelines and interfacing with SQL databases
• Good knowledge of Azure services, for example with:
o ADLS gen 2
o Azure SQL server
o Azure Data Factory (Pipelines & Data Flow)
o Azure App Service
o Azure Function
o Security (VNets, Firewall and IAM)
o Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM)
Nice to have:
• Experience with Git and capable of explaining the Git methodology
• Experience with pydantic
• Experience with OAuth2
• Experience with micro-service architecture
• Experience with Test-driven development (TDD)
• Experience with Data Management topics like Data Governance, Data Access and Data Quality
• Knowledge of Bash or PowerShell
• Power BI dashboarding
• Debugging Azure services from Activity Logs, Metrics, etc.
• Experience with relational and dimensional data modelling
• Critical thinker
• Strong communicator
• Great collaborator
• Open-minded, flexible, self-reflective and sincere
• Eager to learn and develop
As a Software Engineer of the EDL, you will be part of the tribe Data, Integration and Output. The EDL is part of this tribe as an Area. The tribe Data, Integration and Output is empowering Rabobank to maximize the value of data and content. Every day the squads of the tribe work on innovative solutions to help the company reach this goal. The members of the tribe continuously improve themselves and their squads. We have an open culture and an urge to getting things done. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. All squads you interact with, both within the tribe and outside the tribe work with scrum.
What do we offer?
A challenging environment for talent in data. The teams are open and honest, and all are willing to learn with specialists on specific areas in the data domain. The teams are all DevOps and work on continuity and innovations. The environment is dynamic, and we are working with new technologies.