Software Designer (Business Systems Analyst) Manufacturing
We are a group of sixty dedicated members, and we are looking for several new employees with an interest in designing and development of business systems for manufacturing industries and the connecting supply chain processes.
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
The mission of IFS Manufacturing is to enable our customers to make the best possible production decisions. A Software Designer plays a key role in making sure we deliver on, and stay true to, that mission.
We are looking for a Software Designer to join one of our experienced teams distributed across Sri Lanka, and Sweden. All teams are self-organized and are working according to agile principles based on SCRUM.
The work is focused on interpreting and analyzing business requirements to create fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software. Business value, usability and solution consistency are key aspects of this work.
The work tasks will involve activities like:
- Business analyzes and functional design of ERP system based on business requirements and strategic direction
- Implement designed functionality using high level/declarative approaches as well as test, review and maintenance of existing solutions
- Create documentation, presentation and training material
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders
- Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
In order to be successful in the role we believe the following characteristics are important:
- Domain knowledge within manufacturing and/or supply chain area
- Experience in software design/development
- Ability to drive solution design and work focused both independently and in teams
- The ability to contemplate the UX-aspect in the solution of a business problem
- Positive, determined and have a can-do attitude
- Goal and execution oriented
- Pro-active, take initiative and responsibility
The position is permanent employment, located in Linköping or Gothenburg
Interviews and selections are being done continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 30th June 2021.
For further information about the position contact
Michael Holm, Senior Manager Software Engineer Manufacturing, 013-460 38 24
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com