Senior Sustainability Manager, Sustainable and Circular Product (Freelance) (Freelancer)
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $ billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
The Department and Team
The new Sustainable Business and Innovation (SB&I) team has been brought together to transform how PVH Europe and Tommy Hilfiger Global do business, create value and help shape the future of the industry.
Leading Sustainable and Circular Product sustainability strategy and communications, working closely with SBI strategy, marketing/communication teams on the full product journey including wholesale and external communication for TH Global and CK Eu product across all product categories and licensees.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sustainable and Circular Product Strategy
- Sustainable and Circular Product Communication
- Sustainable and Circular Product Education
- Product Team Management
- Project Management
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years + experience within Sustainable product and sustainable materials.
- Strong knowledge of sustainability within the fashion industry including knowledge on certification standards, chain of custody and legislation related to sustainable product claims.
- Understanding of the EU market place and industry contacts.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with-in a large organization.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex topics into clear actions.
- Strong stakeholder and team management.
- Project management and the ability to lead and influence.
Sustainable and Circular Product Strategy 30% (SB&I Strategy, Innovation)
- Responsible for development and communication of overall direction and strategy related to Sustainable and Circular product across all product categories, apparel, footwear, accessories and licensees.
- Supporting sustainability product team with plan for execution and roll out of future product strategies.
- Lead Eu regional requirements across TH Global * Excluding NA and CK EU on the definition of sustainable and circular product, ensuring global alignment with PVH.
- Support Innovation team to validate, integration and scale innovations related to sustainable and circular product.
- Create strategy for 2025 and 2030 Sustainable and Circular product, target setting and reporting.
Sustainable and Circular Product Communication 30% (SB&I Strategy, Comms + Brand Marketing, Innovation)
- Responsible for Sustainable and Circular product communications including on product and marketing claims for Tommy Global and CK EU.
- Set up systems and approval processes to ensure all Sustainable and Circular communication requests are managed effectively.
- Develop with brand marketing seasonal Sustainable and Circular product stories and ensure flow from Concept to consumer ensuring clear aligned product communication.
- Support Sustainable and Circular consumer experience on Ecom and B2B webshop.
- Collaborate to help develop industry leading initiatives, current project with SAC on product transparency.
Sustainable and Circular Product Education 20% (Product teams, Comms, Wholesale)
- Working with our Wholesale team to enable effective B2B communications on strategic roll out on sustainable and circular product.
- Seasonal education and tool kits to support Sustainable and Circular product stories.
Sustainable and Circular Product Team Management 10%
- Manage and lead Sustainability Specialist?s on cross-divisional programs through continual mentoring, guidance and though creation of SMART goals.
- Anticipating future trends as well as monitoring emerging global environmental issues, innovation landscape and regulation direction related to sustainable and circular product.
- Conferences, fairs and networking and external stakeholder engagement.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.