Senior IT Security Officer / Security Analyst
Viterra is seeking an Senior IT Security Officer / Security Analyst. Do you want to help to shape the future of the Cyber Defense Center (CDC) for a global leader in the sourcing, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities and products on a global scale? If you want to be able to work with top edge security products that need to be adopted, functional maintained, improved, expanded and reported on, than this is the opportunity for you. We are on the brink of starting this CDC so it is up to you how its end state will look like!
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world. Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
This vacancy is part of our Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We have more than 170 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 9 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP, Enterprise Architecture and IT Research Desk.
We are looking for an addition to our highly specialized IT security team, as part of the Global Information Security team, to:
- Attend cutting edge security technology design and implementation, including designing a performance measurement model (reporting);
- Design & implement possible missing documentation, procedures & policies;
- Design & implement run books an playbooks;
- Design improvement plans;
- Support local regions with resolving found security deviations, changes, incidents, problems, and improvements.
- Flexible in working hours; occasional work during evenings or weekends should be expected
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for IT/Cybersecurity
- Is high energetic, and very enthusiastic about a position in a highly skilled and high performance team.
- Is organizational sensitive without losing focus on IT security best practices;
- Has a very hands on pragmatic approach while working on a long term strategy;
- Is an in-depended worker but also a team player;
- Is communicative (written and verbal) very strong;
- Has a creative mind and likes to use it to solve complex information security issues;
- Eager to develop understanding of the workings of a complex commodity business.
Required skills and experience
- At least 10 years of experience in similar role (knock-out);
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field of study (preferred);
- CISSP Certification, but at least some relevant technical certifications (knock out);
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with antivirus products, firewalls, vulnerability scanning, threat hunting, threat intelligence, blue/red teaming & more;
- Has hands on experience with SIEM/SOC implementations;
- Has hands on level 3 experience as SOC Analyst;
- Hands on work to be conducted (70% tactical, 15% strategic, 5% operational);
- Is open to travel when the situation occurs;
- Good in English and Dutch (spoken and written);
Viterra is an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 17.500 people worldwide. You will work in an informal and international orientated team, and be part of an organization that offers room for personal growth. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible and very attractive pension scheme at ABN AMRO where we as an employer pay 100%;
- A 13th month salary and 8,33% holiday allowance (which is a full month);
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station and the Martkhal;
- We also offer a collective healthcare insurance (Zilveren Kruis) and travel allowance.
A reference check and integrity screening by a third party are part of our procedure.