Senior Consultant / Manager - Digital Transformation
Wat ga jij doen als Senior Consultant / Manager - Digital Transformation?
As senior consultant or manager digital transformation you will be advising and supporting clients on designing and executing their (digital) transformation initiatives. You will guide them through the processes needed to realize their strategic objectives. Sometimes you will act as external adviser to suggest opportunities for improvements, sometimes you will take point in designing and executing the transformation yourself.
You will be part of the Digital Transformation team: a young, dynamic and diverse team working in different sectors ranging from finance or retail to the public sector.
You will work on projects as part of a team, with experienced partners to learn from and eager junior staff to teach. KPMG offers many learning and development opportunities, both in terms of training as well as working with different teams.
- Determine how to achieve strategic objectives and draft a business case;
- Design and execute transformation initiatives (agile and change focused projects/programs;
- Implement (agile) portfolio processes and manage a transformation portfolio;
- Ensure value is realized from (agile) transformation initiative;
- Advise on good practice (agile and change) project, program and portfolio management
Dit neem jij mee
- Completed university degree
- 3+ years of experience in (agile and change) transformation initiatives and programs
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch (or actively learning Dutch)
- Client- and service-driven, experience with transformation
Dit bieden wij
- Competitive wages
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible employment conditions
- Non-contributory pension
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Technical, business, and personal development programs