Senior Back End Engineer | | NodeJS / React / Typescript / λ
A revolutionary company in the sustainable transportation industry with the mindset of building and developing innovative and sustainable e-bikes for its existing and potential customers is looking to hire a Senior Back End Engineer.
As our in-house Senior Back End Engineer, you will work on our B2B commerce solution.
What do we expect from you?
Within the role of Senior Back End Engineer, you will play an important role within our projects. In detail, we expect you to have:
- Experience working in the e-commerce domain
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience working with Typescript, React, NodeJs and λ.
- Familiarity with 3rd party authentication platforms such as AWS Cognito.
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as GitHub and CircleCI.
- Architect, build, maintain, and scale services, APIs and internal applications.
- Produce clean, well-written and maintainable code.
- Participate and lead technical whiteboard sessions.
- Participate in code reviews and have a strong technical opinion.
- Be proactive in bringing ideas that help improve overall architecture performance and usability.
- Contribute to improve engineering standards, tools, documentation, and processes.
- Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues in their coding and project management skills.
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility, and the possibility to express your creativity in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- Your very own e-bike;
- Healthy lunch, Friday afternoon drinks, fun company events, and weekly sports.
Do you want to join our client's team as the new Senior Back End Engineer? Then we'd love to hear from you!