Project Coordinator Digital Assurance & Innovation
Wat ga jij doen als Project Coordinator Digital Assurance & Innovation?
KPMG’s Digital Assurance & Innovation department (Daní) is a steadily growing dynamic department, where audit and tech are brought together in a start-up/scale-up fashion. We innovate, develop and prepare the audit function for the future. Our passionate professionals are capable of developing out-of-the-box technical solutions that deliver value in a new context. We connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities. The future is digital, and we reshape the future of KPMG.
"You use your expertise and creativity to assist audit and assurance teams by optimizing and developing innovative and efficient IT tools. At KPMG you are given a lot of responsibility early on and you get the opportunity to grow professionally and become a true leader in your field. If you are successful, we are successful!"
The Software Audit Tool (SAT) team is at the heart of Daní's operations, providing quality evaluations for technology and ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place before tools are deployed within the KPMG Audit practice. As part of this team you will also facilitate discussions with our key risk stakeholders (e.g. from Legal, IT security, data privacy, independence etc.).
- Project coördination and administration
- Maintaining a project overview (including deadlines)
- Bring together input from stakeholders in Audit, IT, Risk and Legal
- Process improvements (transition to more agile, digital ways of working)
- Reflect and improve continuously
Dit neem jij mee
- Bachelor or Master diploma
- 3-6 years work experience (this role is not at Manager level)
- Experience with technology or in technical company is a plus
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Experience or certifications in Project Management or Azure are a plus
Dit bieden wij
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays a year
- Flexible working conditions
- Laptop and iPhone (also for private use)
- Contribution free pension
- Leasecar or mobility allowance
- Discount on health insurance and gym membership