Process Engineer - Heerlen
Process Engineer - Heerlen - Limburg
Posted on mei 14, 2019mei 15, 2019 by romy reijnders
Are you a Process Engineer that is looking for a dynamic work environment where you are accountable for Process Engineering at the manufacturing level, while having a collaborative responsibility for continual improvement of production processes to optimize effiency and improve product quality? Then we have a great new challange waiting for you! Read this vacancy for more information and let us know if you're interested by clicking the apply button.
As a Process Engineer you are consistent with working in a safe manner according to plant sefety programs and proactivly improve safety measures. You also participate in regular meetings with plant management, engineering, and QA personnel as required. You also meet the following requirements:
* Optimizing OEE by practicing statistics- & lean manufacturing tools
* Work with plant management and related support staff to define goals and implement strategies
* Work closely with engineering and plant staff to resolve process issues. Assist in the development of project lists and action plans, and reporting of results
* Establish operating procedures and standards for manufacturing processes, including development of standard operating conditions (SOCs), as maintained by manufacturing
* Provide technical and process related training support, on-the-job training and classroom training as required
As a process Engineer you hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in mechatronics (or closely related discipline) with proven skills in automation. You also Demonstrate ability to interface and work closely with plant employees and managment. While beeing detail oriented, with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. You also meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics (or closely related discipline) with proven skills in automation
* Preferably 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
* Self-starter who takes initiative, requires minimal supervision and knows his priorities
* Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on mentality
* Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and Solidworks (or similar drawing tool)
* Fluently verbally and writing in both Dutch as English, German is preferred.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Marlon Oberjé. We look forward to meeting you personally!