Process Engineer Dispensing - Venlo - Limburg
Posted on januari 9, 2019januari 10, 2019 by romy reijnders
Are you an experienced Process Engineer in the field of Micro Technology? Then this position as a Process Engineer Dispensing might be your next new challenge! Read this vacancy for more information and let us know when you're interested.
The Process Dispensing team is inventing and developing technologies like piezo based printhead technology for the print systems of our partner. While most of the parts are produced externally, assembly and testing is done in-house. For in-house assembly the Process Dispensing team needs to develop, engineer and industrialize a multitude of processes and process tooling. To strengthen the assembly team we are looking for a Process Engineer with a background in process engineering, mechanical engineering and micro assembly.
The work in the Process Dispensing team focuses on developing processes to accurate positioning parts during the assembly of new MEMS-printheads. Before parts can be bond, glue needs to be applied. The glue is applied using glue dispensing processes. The amount and shape of the adhesive track needs to be well controlled.
For above described aspects we are looking for a (multidisciplinary) Process Engineer with experience on Bachelor or Academic level in the field of process technology/micro assembly. You need a hands-on attitude to perform its own experiment and assist in the prototyping production phase. Furthermore for detailed technical evaluations and tests you will ask for support from other Process Engineers and Technicians. You have experience in the following fields:
* Processes for micro assembly (dispensing)
* Ability to translate results into requirements for processes and tooling.
* Perform design of experiments (DoE)
* Experience with 6 sigma / Minitab / JMP to evaluate results
Besides this, you meet the following requirements:
* You hold at least an BSc in Process Technology/Physics/Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering
* At least 3 years proven experience as a Process Engineer in the field of Micro Technology industry
* Experience with Back end/packaging processes, process engineering
* To be successful you are independent, persevering, decisively
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills including profound knowledge of English, spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred
* You are permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organisation and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Romy Reijnders 06-57471026 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Romy Reijnders. We look forward to meeting you personally!
Posted in High Tech & SemiconductorsTagged HBO, High Tech & Semiconductors, Limburg, Nederland