Performance Improvement Manager - Eindhoven - Noord Brabant
Posted on september 13, 2018september 14, 2018 by steven van de laar
We identify "waste" in the current way of working by performing analyses together with the process owners in the local field and CS central organization. From this analysis we create a roadmap of improvement ideas, strategies, standards and processes. This leads into agreements of the needs and or a portfolio of improvement projects. Areas that are of interest are for example: skill management, how to build an organization to meet cost requirements whilst serving our customer at the right level, performance management, supplier agreements etc. We execute projects to develop, deploy and improve standards and strategies for our CS EUV service business. Each project ends when the new developments have been imbedded in the standard WoW of the CS department.
Manage the CS EUV Performance Improvement Process and associated L1 KPIs in order to drive the development of a cost effective service organization. Sponsor of this process is the global CS EUV Director, while ultimately the Business Line EUV and ASML's customers are the customers of this improvement process. Key users of this improvement process are the local CS EUV directors and their EUV site managers and management teams.
As CS EUV Performance Improvement Manager you will focus on all activities required to come to a solid, thorough and structural monthly KPI dashboard and more importantly the underlying improvement plans and their execution (roadmap).
As a performance improvement manager you will manage and steer the improvement and reporting process and keep all stakeholders aligned without taking over their ownership and accountability. You'll enable the sites to be successful in managing their KPI's in a transparent way.
Furthermore, you will:
- Own the process and maintain the (monthly) cadence;
- Ensure creation of solid improvement plans and follow-up execution of those plans; roadmaps for each KPI;
- Create transparency of the ongoing improvements and similar WoW across all sites and projects;
- Drive the improvement process, implement discipline and organize commitment;
- Coach global project leaders as well as local teams to realize their roadmaps.
MSc technical degree or BSc technical degree with proven experience (Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics)
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex processes
- More than ten years' experience in complex industry and (worldwide) operations;
- Several years' experience with and in performance improvement projects within a world wide support organization;
- Senior change agent and change management experience in fast changing environments (product innovation and product introduction);
- Experience in managing (end-) customer communication and stakeholder management;
- Knowledge of ASML organization, specifically with CS and D&E is preferred and/or ASML products (in specific EUV knowledge), but not required.
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If your are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Roy Claessens (+31631049897, +31402116777 or firstname.lastname@example.org), to schedule a personal interview. We are looking forward to meet you personally.