Microsoft Dynamics Developer
This is going to be your job
You are a Microsoft Dynamics Developer within a professional team with developers and operations combined and responsible for realizing and maintaining the Dynamics365 / Power Platform and Azure solutions for APG Asset Management.
As Microsoft Dynamics365 / Microsoft Power Platform Developer you encourage, inspire, consider, and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Dynamics365 / Power Platform Developer, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical know-how to design, develop and put into practice Dynamics365 and Power Platform solutions.
This is what you offer
Your experience and skills as Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Developer:
- Core Skills: Azure, C#, SQL, .Net, D365, CRM SDK, CRM Plugins, PowerApps, Power Automate and Dataverse
- Knowledge about designing applications (including UX design) and interpreting software architecture
- You keep track of new technologies in Web and App development (e.g., Cloud Computing)
- You master both Dutch and English excellently in words and writings
- You are analytical, solution-oriented, quality-oriented, connecting and customer minded
- Pré is experience working for financial sector/ banking/ Asset Management
This is where you'll work
For pension provider APG, guesthouses are about people, life and how we live together. Through careful asset management, pension administration, communication and advice, APG wants to help build a decent future in which we share our well-being and prosperity honestly and sustainably.
For present and future generations. For today, tomorrow and beyond. We offer you a salary of up to € 6.270 (40 hours) and attractive terms of employment with a focus on flexibility.