Mechanical Engineer HVAC - de Bilt
Mechanical Engineer HVAC - de Bilt - Utrecht
Posted on februari 8, 2019februari 8, 2019 by romy reijnders
Are you the Mechancial Engineer that has knowledge about HVAC, electrical, civil and mechanical systems and tie-ins for clean utilities? And do you have more then 10 years experience? Then you are the Mathematics Specialist we are looking for! Read this vacancy for more information and click the 'apply' button when you're interested!
The Mechanical Engineer HVAC will be responsible for leading the facility design, including HVAC, electrical, civil and mechanical systems and tie-ins for clean utilities.
* Acts as subject engineer in projects, under direction of a project manager
* Acts as a subject matter expert in investment projects and for technical aspects of facility, civil and HVAC design including mechanical systems
* Has knowledge of the relevant codes and technologies
* Works closely with contractors and supports as SME the concept (FEL2) and basic design phases (FEL3)
* Acts as a project engineer in detailed design and project construction phases
* Independently coordinates and reviews conceptual and detailed specifications, design and monitors the facility and mechanical construction by contractors
* Is responsible for and has hands on experience with commissioning of facilities and mechanical systems including clean utility tie-ins
As a Mechanical Engineer HVAC you meet the following requirements:
* BSc degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
* Approx. 10 years relevant working experience (as a senior project engineer at pharmaceutical company, and/or working for engineering firm with technical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in coordinating production stops
* Team player
* Hands on mentality
* Embracing strong Safety Culture
* Good writing and design skills
* Fluent in Dutch and preferably English
* Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems
* Ability and willingness to search out for and implement/ realize own business improvements
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Exhibiting sound leadership and interpersonal skills
* Experience with commissioning and site acceptance testing
Orion Engineering is active in a broad range of technical disciplines. We have been a reliable partner for our well-known customers for over 25 years. Through our individual approach we offer you a chance to develop yourself within an organization and propel your career to the next level! You will be employed by Orion Engineering and seconded to our customer.
Please send your application and motivation by using the "apply button" below. If you are curious to learn more about the opportunities Orion Engineering can offer you, please contact Genaud Solisa 06-12651342 of 040-2116777 or send an email to Genaud Solisa. We look forward to meeting you personally!