IT Engineer - Oracle database administrator Financial markets
IT Engineer - Oracle database administrator Financial marketsAt a glance
Are you an IT Engineer? Does managing complex oracle database environments peak your interest? Would you like to work in a fun, fast-changing environment? Then look no further as you could be our new colleague within the Murex teams of ABN AMRO.
The Financial Markets grid provides access to the financial markets with a wide range of custom-made services and solutions for risk management, capital market products, investment products and financing products. Our clients are institutional investors, multinationals, private banking clients and ABN AMRO’s own ALM Treasury department.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team, consisting of IT Engineers, a Product Owner and a Scrum Master. Together we are building, running and maintaining the Murex platform. As a team we support the whole development process from requirements gathering to business implementation of the functionality that was requested. As an IT Engineer you will be involved in all steps of the process, with special focus on gathering and safeguarding non-functional requirements like performance, stability, reliability and security of the system.
Your working environment will consist of a small DevOps team (6-9 persons) responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of the Murex platform to automate and support business processes. Murex is the core platform for Financial Markets end to end managed by the Murex teams. We are managing a complex infrastructural set up both on MS Azure and on premises. Thanks to you and your team crucial bank processes can be executed efficiently and securely, even when bank employees are working from home. You will work in an international team comprising of various nationalities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technologie field
- 10 years of experience in administering, managing and tuning Oracle databases
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubeshooting and maintenance
- Expertise in SQL
- 3+ years of experience on Azure and Ansible
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and working in a 24/7 environment
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and flexible
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
Do you have the right profile and are you interested? Please apply. We look forward getting to know you. If you have any questions, please contact Sander Huibers (email@example.com).