Investment Banking Analyst, Netherlands
What is the opportunity?
To provide Investment Banking services to corporate and private equity clients.
What will you do?
- Assisting in execution of mandated deals
- Assisting in preparation of marketing pitchbooks and related materials
- Gathering public information through numerous sources
- Creating financial model analyses
- Generating discounted cash flow models and other models for valuation metrics
- Building company forecast models
- Drafting marketing documents such as Confidential Information Memorandums for financings and/or sell-side assignments
- Producing and maintaining various databases
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience of company valuation through LBO and DCF modelling and operational evaluation
- Mathematical, Engineering or Finance related degree required
- CFA level 1, 2 or 3 or ACA/ACCA Qualified is a plus
- Prior experience in Investment Banking is essential
- Fluent Dutch is essential for the role
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: Zuidplein 36
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/18/2021
Platform: Capital Markets
Req ID: 352742
Flexible Working Options Considered