Intern within the Information Technology Services Unit (Cyber Security)
The Information Technology Services Unit (ITSU) provides and advanced technical infrastructure and applications, including courtroom & broadcast technology.
The Intern reports to the Head of Information Technology Services Unit.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· To support the Information Technology Services Unit in modelling and strengthening its technical IT operations/processes, focused on its cyber security approach;
· To assist in improving the cyber universe and to identify issues and correlations;
· To look into traffic flows, incidents, and use tools like Splunk/SourceFire/WireShark/Fortinet;
· To research, structure and address vulnerabilities, technical and non-technical;
· To perform any other related tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
· An undergraduate or postgraduate, who is currently enrolled at University or has recently graduated from University, or a professional who has graduated from University and will use the experience of the internship for further studies or research/writing in an area related to the work of the Kosovo Specialist Chambers and Specialist Prosecutor’s Office;
· Excellent communication skills coupled with high-level proficiency in oral and written English;**
· Well-organised and able to multi-task;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
· Ability to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
· A completion of a minimum of three (3) years of studies corresponding to a Bachelor’s degree with a specialisation in IT or any other related area;
· International experience.