Functional Supply Chain Consultant - WM
At Accenture, every consultant works to provide our customers with the best solutions to their most complex problems. We thrive to build capabilities where they are needed the most and we use technology to leverage growth. Accenture empowers change to help our customers create and sustain the benefits they seek when doing business with us.
To support our warehouse operations, we are looking for a Functional Warehouse consultant. For this position main responsibilities include:
- Support Accenture Managers on decision-making processes to build up sustainable warehousing solutions.
- Executes data analysis including but not limited to fit/gap analysis, and reports findings in a structured manner.
- Works in warehouse management systems (WMS), this may include but not limited to testing, validating process flows and providing support to warehouse operations.
- Supports client on WMS deployments, this may include User acceptance testing, change management, Go-live readiness, and support.
- Supports WMS integration with other systems, this include to create inventory of interfaces and verify that the data sent is consistent for warehouse to operate smoothly.
- Keep up to date with warehousing practices with the objective to use them while supporting warehouse design.
What can we offer you?
- To join a company that is constantly growing with passionate, hard-working, and diverse people.
- To take your career to the next level by being able to work with many customers across multiple industries.
- Professional growth by working with our warehousing experts.
- Experience in warehousing operations or any other supply chain domains.
- Has worked with WMS or other logistics software e.g. TMS/APS/ERP etc.
- Passionate for understanding how technology drives warehousing.
- Curios on learning how warehousing impacts the overall supply chain.
- Team oriented, goal driven and ready to go the extra mile.
- Deep understanding of urgency and ownership with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in multicultural / multiskilled environment.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Fluent (oral and writing) in English and Spanish, other European languages are considered a plus.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy and consulting, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.