Digital Learning Designer
Reporting to the Head of People & Organization Development, in this new role you will be responsible for the definition of the digital learning needs in close cooperation with the HR & P&OD Business Partners and Subject matter Experts. You will translate these needs into clear learning objectives and design and create inspiring learning modules, tracks, and journeys, as well as other innovative learning solutions within Rituals. You will take care of the optimal design of our digital learning platform (The Book of Rituals) for specific target groups, so our learning programs have maximum impact. Next to this you will be responsible for the activation & implementation of learning campaigns and follow up. This will all be with a focus on people related skills, as you will be part of the growing people & organizational development team. You will work in close cooperation with the digital learning team, located in our Global Retail team.
- You play a key role in the digitalization of learning within Rituals, making learning & development scalable for growth
- You work closely together with the Product Owner in the Digital learning team to adapt and enhance the quality and value of the existing digital learning platform and modules for your target groups
- You create digital/blended learning tools and programs based on business needs that drive performance and wellbeing
- You pro-actively monitor digital training content and critically evaluate the effectiveness
- You work closely together with all department at CHO to successfully implement the digital learning solutions
- You are the first point of contact to digital learning agencies we work with.
- You have a higher professional or university level education (HBO/WO)
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in digital learning, preferably within a retail/FMCG environment
- You have knowledge of (HR & development) processes, systems and tools
- You are organized, self-starting and autonomous in your way of working
- You have strong project & stakeholder management skills
- You are eager to explore new learning trends, tools & systems to improve the digital learning experience
- You are able and willing to take responsibility and know how to deal with time-management and change
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Besides the above Rituals offers a challenging role in an eager and diverse team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although our proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. When everything is back to normal, you’ll spend (most of) your time at our beautiful Amsterdam HQ. We hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
WE ARE RITUALS