For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Digital Designer. A multidisciplinary creative talent with ambitions (and skills) in the field of digital and graphic design. A brilliant human being, who can support us with developing and executing our identity / brand design across the world, ultimately growing with us into the next digital dimension.
As a Digital Designer you will work closely together with our creative team, including Product Designers, Motion Designers, Art Directors and 3D Artists. You will be involved with the creation of visual communication materials for all our marketing / campaigns, client presentations, website / interactive, videos, social channels, etc. In addition, you will support the creative team when it comes to the application of our branding guidelines to a diverse range of (mainly digital) designs.
With the help of Grip, companies such as L'Oréal, Coca-Cola and Beiersdorf are automating content production for their entire business. Grip moves classic media creation efforts into the cloud, effectively virtualizing production.
The software solution Grip takes care of generating high-quality visuals, at scale, on-demand and based on data. Brand styles, as well as product look and feel are codified, which ensures an entirely consistent, always on-brand output, no matter who (or what) requests it.
In this role you will ...
- Design digital marketing assets for a wide variety of channels
- Work collaboratively with the creative + marketing team
- Make sure that designs are beautifully crafted + meet and exceed expectations
- Go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital design and aesthetics
- For some projects you set the style, for others you help safeguard, execute and create pre-defined styles
- Verbally present design ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Design graphic material and compelling presentations for internal and vertical needs
Experience you have…
- A degree in Graphic Design or similar
- You’re a technically skilled designer with 2+ years of experience crafting digital designs and advertising materials
- Have excellent knowledge of visual design and visual theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography, etc.)
- You have experience (at least ambitions) with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats
- Strong affinity for digital design, technology and latest design trends
- Show eagerness to grow within the field of design to learn more about motion graphics, interactive design, UX/UI, 3D, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of Photoshop
- Have general knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Suite
- Have a resilient, flexible, positive and stress-resistant attitude
- You are highly collaborative and a team player
- Have excellent English communication skills, verbal and in writing
- Confident knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Adobe XD (or Figma)
- Experience with motion graphics
- Understanding of UX/UI
- A passion for 3D
What we offer
This is a remote friendly role. Most of us work from Amsterdam or Bucharest, and if you’re close to any of the two, we’re more than happy to welcome you in our offices. Our client base consists largely of big consumer package goods companies, like Coca-Cola, L’Oréal and Heineken. Over time, Grip will expand to other product categories as well.
Working at INDG Grip means you’ll be supported with flexible working agreements, an annual L&D budget, mental health and gym benefits, paid annual leave and the right IT equipment for the job. For those working from our office, we offer a well-equipped kitchen with snacks, fruits, lunch, and creative workspaces.
Please apply via the link provided. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for any questions about this job!