Devops Azure Cloud Engineer
ALFRED team is responsible for developing and functionally maintaining of the asset, risk- and finance data environment for internal and external reporting, for both the Dutch business units as well as the international business units. The most important activities for the coming period relate to IFRS17 program deliverables. ALFRED team adopted the Agile way of working, and works closely with the IT colleagues that are actually part of the same DevOps team(s). The Agile transition is part of a larger initiative to instill a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and operational excellence within the Finance organization. ALFRED team is still in the early stages of Agile transformation. With your support the speed and quality of this transformation can be increased significantly.
This job offers you a salary of € 85 - € 90 per hour.
Your impact as Devops Azure Cloud Engineer at NN
As Cloud Support Engineer you are responsible for the support of monitoring, analyzing, optimizing, automating and implementing ITIL processes, with the goal of improving the efficiency of the business processes and optimizing services towards the relevant stakeholders. In the coming years you will primarily be responsible for the implementation of applications required for finance & risk data gathering and reporting and therefore, the knowledge of this data domain is preferred. Your focus area are the process clusters 'Access-, Incident-, Change- and Functional management’. You will need to analyze and process user questions and incidents. If necessary, you can do this with the end users and/or with the suppliers. You are able to analyze the wishes and requirements of the business and translate these to concrete requirements (User Stories).
- Monitoring, alerts and logs management
- Analyze and process user questions and incidents
- Implementing applications for finance & risk data gathering and reporting
- Able to understand and support the key elements of the solution such as: Data lake storage, virtual machines, sql server, log analytics, key vaults
- Run pipelines, identify errors and test pipelines runs
Who you are
- Intellectual ability with at least Bachelor's degree in technology or relevant computer science
- You have experience within business process management and functional maintenance
preferable within an insurance company
- Basic understanding of Powershell, AzureCLI and you are familiar with test methods (e.g. TMAP or Agile testing)
- You have excellent communication skills; fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Knowledge of Azure Services and familiar with Azure DevOps
You will be active within the ALFRED DevOps team from your role. You have an important role in accepting the delivered software by Program based on the acceptance criteria. You will be asked to perform and coordinate system and acceptance test. As Cloud Support Engineer you are the direct point of contact for the team in regard of system maintenance & support. You prefer to communicate face-to-face, are curious and always looking for innovation and improvement. The personal interest is subordinate to the team's interests and quality is number 1 for you. You actively request feedback, are respectful and have the will to continue to develop yourself.
Due to Covid-19, NN colleagues are still working from home most of the time and we are preparing for a combination of working from home (or anywhere else) and at the office.
Will you be our new colleague?
We truly value your knowledge and expertise. We believe you will bring our organisation to the next level. Therefore, we would like to meet you..
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out to Amy Brouwer, Interim Recruiter via Amy.Brouwer@nn-group.com.