COT Engineer 3D CAD Developer (NX)
11 januari 2019
Siemens HTT is leader in the field of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) for various applications such as Combined Cycle Power Plants, Oil and Gas industry, Process industry, Floating Power Plants etc. We are currently seeking a CAD Developer to join our Center of Technology group.
The Center of Technology acts as the central engineering point between the R&D, sales, and execution departments. The core tasks are the realization of product development and the creation and improvement of the tools.
As part of the Siemens HTT COT, a group of engineers is working on creating advanced parametric 3D models of our products that include all design rules. These models are used during the execution of a HRSG project to configure the product to the specific customer wishes, and to create the material lists and 2D fabrication drawings. Our subcontractors finalize the detail engineering.
We are currently looking for an engineer to strengthen our team. The primary function of this role is to create parametric 3D models in Siemens NX. In this role you will work together in a team to transform a traditional design process into an advanced smart tool that is ready for the future. If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a COT Engineer 3D CAD Developer, you are expected to demonstrate the following skills:
* Display an understanding of structural mechanics
* Display an affinity with 3D modeling
* Demonstrate the ability to absorb user feedback and translate that to model improvement
* Possess a strong interest in opportunities in digitization of tools and work processes
* BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field (HBO)
* Minimum requirement: recent graduate with good graduation or short work experience
* Experience and knowledge of 3D CAD Design
* Creative designer working with 3D Design Tools
* Siemens NX
* Siemens Teamcenter
Job ID: 94820
Sector: Power and Gas
Ervaringsniveau: Early Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime