Business Developer KYC/CDD
Detecting Financial Crime (DFC)
The world is changing rapidly – and our role as gatekeeper changes with it. Derived from our purpose ‘Banking for better, for generations to come’, we strive for a sustainable, stable and save financial system. Therefore, detection of ‘financial crime’ is a high priority for the bank.
Within DFC, different activities concerning detecting financial crime are merged into one organisation. Both in the Netherlands and our (Dutch and international) subsidiaries and challenger banks. By combining knowledge and expertise, we are better equipped to protect our bank systems against financial crime and handle new developments as well. In that context, ever-evolving technology represents both an opportunity and a threat. Not only does it help us to improve our investigative capabilities, it also enables organised crime to operate on a more advanced level. ‘Detecting financial crime’ is therefore an ‘ongoing process’ that demands the utmost in terms of our expertise and vigilance, day in day out.
With the following results:
Your working environment
Value Delivery Client Acceptance is part of the Client Due Diligence, Admin & Regulations (CAR) Grid within Detecting Financial Crime (DFC). In the DFC context, CAR is responsible for delivering smart and future-proof IT solutions.
Currently, we have multiple (agile) teams working on the various applications related to KYC tooling. The teams are based in Amsterdam and partly in India. Just like you, professionals who want the best for our clients. The multidisciplinary teams are the driving force in realising the group-wide change in the KYC domain and DevOps is the standard as part of the sustainable change within IT.
We work for all business lines and subsidiaries. Therefore, you collaborate with stakeholders cross-business line and cross-grid, and including second line parties.
Within the team, the business developers are driving the process of setting up new applications and continue to further improve them. In a nutshell and next to bringing positive energy and initiative to the team, your primary job is to:
- Be a knowledgeable sparring partner for the team and our stakeholders (e.g. business, DFC, Compliance);
- Translate requirements into solutioning;
- Work with the team to realise deliveries;
- Participate in change projects.
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
Fitting DFC, you are a person with integrity and innovative by character, with an interest in society. You will settle for nothing less than the right thing for our clients, the bank and society as a whole. Our success is driven by smart thinking combined with a hands-on, can-do mentality.
- You are self-starting, analytical and pro-active in your approach;
- You like working in a team in which close collaboration is key and every team members takes ownership for his/her own deliverables. Obviously, you are able to communicate effectively;
- You have an education (HBO) with an IT, legal or financial background;
- You have minimal 5-7 years of working experience in the KYC/CDD or IT-domain;
- You have minimal 5-7 years of working experience in project management;
- You have knowledge and experience in stakeholder management and change processes;
- Preferably experience working within the large bank in Amsterdam located on the Zuidas