Business Developer (Dutch/English speaking)
We are ViriCiti! An international clean tech scale-up working on the electrification of commercial vehicles and buses. Since our foundation in 2012 in Amsterdam, we have grown to over 70 employees spread across Europe and North America. We are the market leader in telematics systems for electric buses and electric trucks. To further strengthen our position in the European region, we are looking for a hands-on Business Developer. In this challenging role you will be working as a Business Developer along with our EU based team for existing and future customers. Are you looking for the next challenge in your sales career? Do you have what it takes to take ViriCiti to the next level? Check if our requirements and your job expectations match and apply directly!
What you will be doing day to day
In this role as Business Developer you will be a vital part of the exciting growth phase of ViriCiti in Europe as a real pioneer. The Netherlands, but also other English speaking European countries will be your base and playground where you can use your consultative selling skills to develop and secure new customers. Searching for, and contacting potential customers is a big part of your job, as well as visiting potential customers, hosting webinars, managing sales calls and video conferences. As a SaaS company, upselling and account management are an important part of our business model. Not only to generate revenue, but to make sure we are always engaged with our customers and providing the perfect solution to meet their specific requirements. Being part of ViriCiti means you get a lot of freedom to take initiative, but you also need to be able to adjust quickly to new situations and to learn fast. Your position will be key in enabling ViriCiti to continue exponential growth in Europe in existing businesses.
- Working collaboratively with the CEO, CCO and account management team to manage the Dutch and English speaking customer base
- Evaluating and visiting customer sites and fleet deployments
- Reaching out to new potential customers all over Europe, generating and evaluating new leads
- Managing pipeline of warm & cold prospects and engaging account managers to close deals
- Helping to refine ViriCiti’s lead generation processes
- Coordinating and conducting product demos
- Running and participating in conferences, expositions and webinars
- Continuously evaluating product requirements and value
- Understanding, evaluating and capturing customer needs
- Creating solution architectures that fit the customers IT environment
- Supporting research with the marketing team
- Helping to coordinate RFP responses
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business/Economics
- Strong technical understanding and willingness to dive into technical topics and ability to learn fast
- Preferably sales experience (in e.g. internships or as working student) in B2B and SaaS environment
- Internet savvy and knowledge on how to conduct market research
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Living in the Netherlands (Amsterdam Region preferred)
- Willingness to work from our Amsterdam office on regular basis
- Have the willingness to travel up to 50%
- Able to work productively, efficiently and autonomously
- Savvy with Mac/PC, including but not limited proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
What you can expect from us
We offer you a competitive salary, bonuses based on sales performance, and the chance to learn and grow quickly within a faced paced work environment. You will enjoy flexible working hours, 25 vacation days, travel compensation, and a Learning & Development budget. Besides that we make sure to stay connected with each other in these times through regular company updates and fun online events. Once a year we hold our legendary ViriCiti weekend where we make sure that our ViriCitizens from all our locations reunite in the Netherlands.
We started building a telematics system for electric commercial vehicles 8 years ago. Our platform provides data insights that help operators increase the range of their vehicles, understand batteries, manage the charging stations and overall optimize electric vehicle operations. Since then, we have become the market leader in the U.S. and Europe, landing major projects around the globe! Our ambition is high, but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
Ready to start your adventure as Business Developer at ViriCiti? Apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.