Back End Developer Internet Banking
Are you ambitious enough to be part of the team which develops ABN AMRO Internet Banking? We are looking for Back End developers to strengthen our team. Within ABN AMRO we are working according to the Spotify model. You work within your DevOps scrum team, but you are also part of a community to share your knowledge about Java, testing, CICD etc. With Design Thinking our development teams research the real problems of our customers and come up with great solutions. We fully believe in 'Designing the right thing' and 'Designing things right'.
At ABN AMRO, we strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. Within our Mobile and Internet department we work every day on this strategy. We strive that our customers can work fully digital, on their computer and phone. On a daily basis you work together, inside and outside your team, with frontend and backend developers, designers and product owners. You are a confident problem solver. You are an experienced professional but also open minded in learning new technologies and learn from your peers and best practices.
We offer a hybrid working environment. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you can work. Of course, we offer the right resources for you to setup you home office, like a desk and ergonomic chair.
- Java 8 or higher
- Proven knowledge of Testing frameworks ( junit and Jmeter, etc)
- Azure Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Object oriented concept
- Design patterns
- Experience with Service oriented or microservices architecture and Rest services
- CI/CD Tooling (Gitlab, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify etc.)
- Knowledge of coding standards and principles ex: SOLID principle, Clean code, etc
- Familiar with Agile concept and Scrum
- Cloud/Azure knowledge nice to have
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in English
- It is an asset if you have worked before in ad DevOps team
- Based in the Netherlands already
- Immediately available for at least three days (physically) in the office.
We are offering
You are given every opportunity and independence to demonstrate your professional expertise in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself. We attach great value to personal development and thereby offer you many training and development opportunities. In addition:
- Market conform salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefit budget (11%), so you can decide yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike or that you want the budget paid out.
- Personal development budget.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can use for your personal development or on which you can contribute to society.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy. For more information, you can reach out Isabel Dagelet (email@example.com)
We would like to get to know you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.